Requirements: StoneBridge Christian Academy is licensed for children age 2 to 5 years old. Children must be full potty-trained (underwear only – no pullups) in order to be eligible for enrollment.
In order to meet state licensing regulations it is mandatory that all forms be completed and returned to us before the first day of school. Entrance will be postponed if all forms are not turned in. It is very important that if you move, change phone numbers, begin a new job, add a permission for an adult to pick up your child, or in any way change the data submitted on these forms, please notify the school office. This information is used to reach you in case of emergency. It is extremely important that we have accurate information at all times.
The Director will conduct an initial interview with the parent of a prospective student, giving you the opportunity to find out if StoneBridge is the right fit for your family. At that time, the registration requirements will be discussed.
The following documents must be completed prior to the child’s first day:
- Enrollment Application
- Admission Agreement
- Parent Handbook Agreement
- Parent / Guardian Release Authorization for Photographs and Recordings
- Facebook Release
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Immunization Record
- Personal Rights (LIC-613A)
- Child Care Center – Notification of Parent’s Rights (LIC-995)
- Child’s Preadmission Health History – Parent’s Report (LIC-702)
- Consent for Medical Treatment (LIC-627)
- Identification and Emergency Information – Day Care Centers (LIC-700)
- Physician’s Report – Child Care Centers (LIC-701)
Other items that will be needed the child’s first day:
- Earthquake Preparedness Kit
- Complete change of clothes in a ziploc bag (please label).
- Crib sheet for all School Day and Full Day students (please label).
- Student Supplies
- Classroom Supplies